Friday, March 6, 2009

Birthday [part 1]

happy birthday to ben
well unfortunately was sick during my birthday
thanks for the wishes from the message, call, email...etc
well i was lay on bed after work since 6pm onward
after taking medicine and now feeling better due to this morning got see doctor
thanks Fabian for your wish...
thanks Standley did call me around 10 something last 9 and thanks for yr sms as well around 12 somethings
thanks Dneal for calling me earlier
thanks Alex for calling me around 7 something last night
thanks Anderson for calling me and keep asking me to see doc...well thanks very much
thanks Chris, Kimberly, Kaiwen, Gary, Shaun, James, Jeremy, Yuho, Peggy, Ryan,
Neol, Eddie, Eric, Vinny, Alex Lau, Calline, Sis....
thank you so much.. Love u all....
tonight gonna go japanese restaurant hooraaaaay
thanks for dneal n alex for treat me... thanks first...

No comments: