Sunday, December 28, 2008

KL [26 Dec 08 - 29 Dec 08]

currently am alone sitting at coffee bean mid valley updates my blog ...
due to this new laptop haven really install those chinese pin yin
thats y i need to using english to write it...

y am here?
to attend best fren wedding...
and meet up with some new friends here...
and spend few days to relax and really sit down and think back lot of memories

firstly is thanks so much to
Publish Post
accompany me attend the wedding
and some fren to accompany me for drinks, walk around for this few days...
and i extend one more day to stay down for alone....

well lot of things change my mind this few days
i just really noticed that
miss someone is so hard for me...
i hate this feeling automatically come across from my btm heart...
i cant control my self and my mind keep thinking on you...
i cant really sleep at night
i miss up something....
i dono wat u thinking bout me....
i wondering too much...
i think too much as well sometimes

ur warm hug
i still can feel it
ur smile melt me
my mine keep floating ur smiling and ur laugh
u r so kind

do u think we will remain on this relationship??
i dono...
have to go with flow
i know we wont be lonely
but sometimes i'll
and u too

just wanna let u know that
i miss u so much....
and wish to have great news from u and me....

No comments: