Thursday, December 17, 2009

2009 - 2010

Many of them out ther might ask that wat had u achived in the year 2009?
and wat you going to achive in the year coming 2010?
well here is my summarize

2009
jan - jun
- knowing some new frens and really meant alot in my life and we become very close fren now
- get my insurance
- travel to taiwan for the first time

july - dec
- travel to HK & bkk
- start my class again on teaching
- this year is the most freelance job that i get
- bz for my current job (i think most of the people also same and nothing special)

i think more or less is like that... seems like didn achive anything :D

2010
- planing to kick of on doing some business. wish that everything is getting smooth
- many people are complaining on me bout hv putting weight :S well i think still ok la... and might be control abit and as long as stay healthy n happy...
- travel travel travel...
- and finally just let the relationship come naturally. i don force my self to commit with someone. as long as meet someone that really click then only will take into consideration... waiting waiting waiting.... :D

No comments: