Sunday, November 1, 2009

bangkok

I am going to bangkok this coming weekend
to be frank i like bangkok so much
this is the 4th times i visit bangkok
well i almost will visit bangkok once a year
i like the culture, the food, the shop, the people over ther
its cant find it in other country
lot of things can be buy over ther with a very cheap and reasonable price
no matter from the luxury branded to the road side stall
u can get watever u wan
the food is so delicious with various choice
and the deeeeeper culture of the art really make me crazy
the handcraft and thos design
really always wow me
thos creative ideas inspire me alot
everyone is so friendly and good looking
well am going to get ready and hv a great enjoyable trip this time
hope that this trip will be giving me to explore another great experience
cant wait for 'ben' 'cock' again.... hahaaaaaa

1 comment:

yung . said...

yer copy me cock here cock there one... haaha