Friday, July 10, 2009

accident

Here is some interesting picture of my car...yes i met an accident
Its so sudden when the time i on my way back to home
A car suddently wanna make a turn and he didn saw my car pass by
Then he hit on my side
At that time i just heard 'bang' loudly
I know shit... kena liao
When i came down i saw my car...
Oh shit... my tears almost wanna come out...
I was thinking ....How this fellow driving
He just keep say sorry to me on his fault...
Walao eh...
Watever la... kena ald
Well tomoro will be a bz morning for me
Due to wanna collect the payment from this fellow
And he agree to settle it without do any report from police station
Afterthat i need to send my car to workshop
Just wish that i can get back my car very soon
Good night n god bless
Thanks for u guys that beside me that time and
So paiseh with u all lo....

1 comment:

FC said...

破财当灾,破财是那个人!
你,人没事就好!