Wednesday, February 25, 2009

countdown [9]

received a call from a fren this evening
he is telling me that
next week is yr big day...
how u going to do it?
u wan us to treat u makan or wan a gift from us...
either one
i told him that can i chose both?
he is scolding me...
well
he said...
if u wan a gift then i have to treat them makan
if i wan makan
then have to tell them wher to eat...
hahaha
i really no idea la...
actually i have few place in my mind
i don mind to treat you guys...
as long as 3 of us can get together then will be good enough
still can recall january celebrate his birthday at tao?
well now is my turn
and 2 more months to go will be your turn
actually i wish to try 'rasa sayang' seafood buffet dinner
as i told you all b4 that i wish to go ther for quite sometimes ald...
secondly is japanese food lo
my favourite
anything la actually
as long as u guys go arrange then will be alright la
for this year i just wish my dream can come true lo
firstly is my career
can be more stable and lot of side income
secondly is love life...
haha
just said only...
as long as go with flow la...
i don wan to think so much lately
as long as everything can be
soon soon li li... then good enough la...

No comments: